1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our mmobeys unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our mmobeys. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our mmobeyss shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS - All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our mmobeys personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION - Our mmobeys reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our mmobeys.
4. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our mmobeys . A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our mmobeys if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our mmobeys . All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. Our mmobeys reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our mmobeys shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our mmobeys shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our mmobeys will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyers special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
7. PAYMENT TERMS - Payment terms are 1/2% 10, Net 30, with a carrying charge of 1-1/2% per month for payments received after 30 days. The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our mmobeys reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our mmobeys. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our mmobeys may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES - Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our mmobeys unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our mmobeys is forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our mmobeys for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our mmobeys in the condition claimed. Notwithstanding passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our mmobeys until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our mmobeys.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS - Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by Our mmobeys cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval of Our mmobeys. Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Our mmobeys . Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges, and shall be assessed a restocking fee of $100 or 20% of the order, whichever is greater.
11. FORCE MAJEURE - Our mmobeys shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability to obtain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our mmobeyss reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our mmobeys may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which YILIDA mmobeys deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our mmobeys be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
12. REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES - In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term herein contained, Buyer shall pay to Our mmobeys , in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorneys fees and costs of collection.
13. LIABILITY - Our mmobeys shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our mmobeys shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our mmobeys in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemded valid by Our mmobeys , Our mmobeys may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our mmobeys s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
14. WARRANTY - All goods sold by Our mmobeys are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is nonassign able and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our mmobeys has any authority to bind Our mmobeys to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our mmobeys in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer.
Our mmobeys shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our mmobeys disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
15. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Our mmobeys shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our mmobeyss liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our mmobeyss option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our mmobeys requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our mmobeys in accordance with Our mmobeyss instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our mmobeys for breach of any of Our mmobeyss obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our mmobeys makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
16. SELECTION - Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our mmobeyss skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our mmobeys, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys fees), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our mmobeys for any alleged violation of any federal, slate or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
17. CHOICE OF LAW - This agreement and matters connected with the performance thereof shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the law of the State of Florida as if it were executed and performed entirely within the State of Florida. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
18. GENERAL - Our mmobeys specifically represents that any goods to be delivered hereunder will be produced in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standard Act of 1939, as amended.